Best non-VTEC plug wires

Aik68j

Expirence = Mistakes Made
plug wires

What are the best 8mm plug wires for the 98 teg non VTEC I have platinum Bosch +4 plugs just turn 100000

ddawgs2000

OEM are always a wise choice, when it comes to wires. But from a performance stand point I would go with MSD or NGK. Also NGK or Denso spark plug over Bosch.

99teg LS

ddawgs2000 said:
OEM are always a wise choice, when it comes to wires. But from a performance stand point I would go with MSD or NGK. Also NGK or Denso spark plug over Bosch.
bosch!! :nono:

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
I have the MSDs on my G2. I love the little numbers, I made sure they never crossed over and looked sexy too.
Also fuck red. Black bitches.

ddawgs2000

I ran Nology on my old 4dr DOHC Saturn, They seemed really good. However that car was totaled. This time around went MSD on both the Saturn and the Integra. I like MSD better, mainly for the price. 75 for my the MSD vs 125 for the nology. Not to knock Nology. Like I said I had them before. great product. Just too pricey.

steelies_ftw

runnin msd 8.5 super conductors from a b17, felt a little differnce but not anythin to make me have an orgasm or anything, but yea i have LS right now with ngk vpower (the cheepies) and it runs strong besides the leaky piston rings :D