best flywheel?

Regulator23

hey,

im new to integras...so far i ordered spoon n-1 axel back(with custom piping for header back), hondata s200, Injen RD cai... i was wondering tho, what is a REALLY light flywheel or best flywheel out there...im going all motor, so a lil help would be appreciated...

ltrain

i have an 8 lbs flywheel from eclutchmaster.com no complaints good price also and thats the lightest flywheel iv seen on tegs (8lbs) but i would only do a flywheel upgrade when u get your clutch takes out the labor

acurals209

SYNDICATE 4 EVR
Man Thats Really Funny When I Saw This Thread I Was Thinking Im Going To Post That The Clutchmaster Flywheel Is Really Nice And A Great Price I Have The Same Flywheel With A Stage2 Exedy Thick Plate Clutch Kit I Love It

Regulator23

ok cool, i almost ordered a spoon flywheel but its 9lbs...so iuno we will see heh thanks guys!

Regulator23

true enuf but would i want to go AS LIGHT as possible or maybe a tad heavier than 8lbs, i.e. 9lbs, i think i might just go clutchmasters...heh...rev hard baby! REV HARD! :lol:

209SpoonDC2

I've heard that the Spoon is very streetable. If you go too light, especially on Hondas( no torque) it'll be more difficult to drive, and you'll have even more lag off the line than you already do.

209SpoonDC2

if you go on the Sacramento cragslist.com under auto parts, i found a guy selling a new Spoon flywheel for $350. He also had a new Spoon clutch for $350. You might wanna check it out.