Bdl Vs Skunk2 Throttle Body And Size

SOLOITR2001

2001 ITR OWNER
I Was Just Wanting To Know Your Guyses Thoughts Between The Bdl And The Skunk2 Throttle Bodies? I Personaly Have Experienced With The Skunk2 Throttle Bodies On My Other Integras. But See Alot Of People Also Put Bdl For Their Integra Or Rsx. Another Thing Is What Size Is Good For The Common Integra Modifier....Meaning When Can You Use That Big 70mm or + Throttle Body?

I Already Get The Feeling That Alot Of You Guys Will Probably Say Skunk2....Buy Why? What are The differences between the two?

SOLOITR2001

2001 ITR OWNER
Ok so I would be ok with a 70mm throttle body for my Type-R?

Especially with my HYTECH header and ENDYN intake manifold? :lol:

patrick4588

Integra God
i like omni power throttle bodies. cheaper and retain that stock look. an itr throttle body is perfectly big enough. i know a guy making over 500hp still using his stock tb.

SOLOITR2001

2001 ITR OWNER
So now back to the other question? Whats t.he differences between bdl and skunk2? Doesn one have a better throttle response.

patrick4588

Integra God
no. its just a brand. how would either one give better throttle response? the only difference would be warranty, materials made of, weight maybe, and fitment. a 70mm tb by chinam743874834y43 and skunk2 SHOULD give the same throttle response unless its completely shit made. which neither bdl or skunk2 are

heykosal

Angkorian
BDL is nice but I like Skunk2 better.

What was BDL called before? They're definitely also an established company.

mteg

Automatic Lover
Right, they were decent right? I actually don't remember them manufacturing anything other than TBs and fuel rails
They make cam seals too.

I think Honda Tuning did an article a year ago on BDL, showing the craftsmanship and quality of their TB's. Anyway, I would think they would be equal to a skunk2. I woud just avoid a blox tb, or other cheap knockoff.