Badd Lucck Today!!!

Peruviann

so i got my car towed from the store i get all ym shit done at (project import) to have them replace my axle seals for my tranny for free so when i get my car towed back home the fucking tow truck driver rips off my driverside lip off and says its not his fault he said its my fault cause i lowered the car and left i was like fuck u and told him off for a bit after i called the tow truck company and told them they said he clearly fucked your shit up and now i get 250 for a new lip with mine only cost 60 for a type r lip not painted which mine is painted

what should i do

1 get a carbon lip

2 get a regular type r lip not painted and get brakes cause my brakes are gone and i have no money to replace them

Thank You

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
haha you saw what happened to your lip... why you gonna get a carbon fiber one where the same thing can happen. imo carbon fiber lips are for show, not good for daily driving.

i'd say buy strong polyurethane lip.

Peruviann

its never happend b4 this stupid tow truck driver didnt know what he was doing ive had my car towed soo many times in th past and nothing has happened

so i just go with another type r unpainted or Mugen and get some brakes since i need em ??

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
i've seen you on honda-tech, check out the so cal classifieds. you'll be amazed at the deals you find.

Cheesenip

I <3 2.4l's
hahahaha, get the good lip..CF is not good for a daily driven car.
I had to remove my entire bumper when i busted my power steering hose and had the dealer ship pick it up..The tow truck company still managed to put a tiny dent in my fmic..but the car is lowered 2 inches so im not goin to complain

8urcivic

ONLY couches pull out!!!!
cf= ghey to me......not a fan.....unless its a race car.

upgrade your brakes....ebc and brembos all the way.

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
Ghettokracker71 said:
Safety > looks
X2. Don't be dumb. Your car can look pretty later. If you don't fix your brakes now,you're going to have much more to pay for later... maybe even a new front bumper

mteg

Automatic Lover
The mugen style looks good, but lowers the front at least an inch more than your type r one. The carbon fiber ones look nice but aren't really any stronger than a good polyurethane one. The bad thing about cf is that if you scratch it, which you will, you'll be a lot more upset than something you can repaint. Besides, if the curb doesn't get it a thief will. I had a buddy that got his ripped off while we we in Mcdonalds-in a matter of min. Get your brakes done and just get a new type r lip.

steelies_ftw

now hold on, 250 for a lip, go get a good poly lip like everyone else keeps saying, and do the brakes urself, its like 45bucks at most for all around if you do it urself and Hondas have like the easiest brakes

Peruviann

yeah so i went to get my shit fixed ended up gettin tires instaead and bleeding my whole brake system it wasnt braking cause my brake fluid was black got 2 new front tires metal was coming out due to camber and imma get some oem brakes this time no more after market shit