bad dayz

00DC2

do you guys ever feel like your car is *crap*? my car makes to much nosies when driving, sometimes it really pisses me off. i have the common squeeky cluctch and the squeeky suspension. tried everything but it still wont go away!!!!

igotvtec16

get an automatic and airbag suspension hahahaha jk jk man..theres not a single car that is exactly perfect,just like people,theres always something that could be improved.I guess that we just gotta play the hand we were dealt....for instance,my din sleeve for my cd player wont click into place so everytime I shift/launch hard, the cd player ends up in my lap lol

00DC2

get an automatic and airbag suspension hahahaha jk jk man..theres not a single car that is exactly perfect,just like people,theres always something that could be improved.I guess that we just gotta play the hand we were dealt....for instance,my din sleeve for my cd player wont click into place so everytime I shift/launch hard, the cd player ends up in my lap lol
and that doesnt bother you?

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
FYI..............Squeaky clutch and supsension is most likely your clutch master cylinder and suspension bushings.....it doesn't mean it's a piece of shit

You have a 7-8 yr old car...what did you expect?

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
If you're bothered so much, why don't you buy a new car?

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Ive been like that before, then i just turn it into motivation. If my car needs this.... and i make that better or fix it, that means my car is the shit.

I didnt like how the front of my civic looked, so i got fogs.

igotvtec16

and that doesnt bother you?
haha I was tryin to make the point that your car aint a pos cus of a few problems,damn cant a brotha try to cheer someone up once in a while:cry:..and yes the cd player situation does bother me,ill probably take it out 3 times tomorrow tryin to figure it out now :x lol.....^^or just buy a new car like stated above

Backwoodz Tuner

FYI..............Squeaky clutch and supsension is most likely your clutch master cylinder and suspension bushings.....it doesn't mean it's a piece of shit

You have a 7-8 yr old car...what did you expect?

Exactly and who knows all the abuse your cars been through from previous owners. All your car needs is some long over due scheduled maintenance. I mean you probably change your oil possibly your coolant, but ever replace suspension bushings, ball joints, clutch fluid, grease your clutch pedals hinges, shocks n struts, axels? Stuff like this don't need to be replaced every 3000 miles but should be checked every 60 or 100 thousand miles.

Basically all your needs is a lil. TLC