back seat from another Gen Teg fit?

89ls

they might possibly fit they have pretty much the same mounting positions but not sure ir the the same spots in the teggy as a honda

XslickwhitetegX

UKDM EXPERT
No not a.direct bolt on,but you could probably make a back seat to fit.if it was a g3,you could rock rsx seats in it. Not a whole lot of swaps for g1.

eroticlarry

i was just wanting to put on in to take a bike trip with a couple friends cause my car is gutted out is there any that will just kinda sit in there that way i can pull out when i need?

blitz574

i have the front an rear seat out of a 94 4 door gsr in mine a lil cutting an pasting did the trick an it looks stock!:)

87teggyRS

are there any how to articles on this or any pictures of the finished product? I can come up on some GSR seats really cheap and need new ones in my 87

Bosco83

Did you get some new seats in your car yet? I was thining about trying to swap in some new seats I really just want some more comfortable front seats but it would be nice if they matched the back.

Brian

87teggyRS

No, I haven't tried it yet. Tried looking for more info on it and don't really want to do the swap before I know what it takes to make it work.