Automotion 2007!

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
Its almost that time again for the "Dells Area Cruisers Car Club" to take over the little town to the north of baraboo, Wisconsin Dells, for Automotion 2007. Actual car show is in the Noah's Ark parking lot if i remember correctly, but cars will be cruising Night and Day all thru the town.

The town runs exactly as you'd expect a entire town car show to run. Muscle's all day long, but once night fall hits its Tuners, Tuners, Tuners! There's never a dull moment, between the cops and the race. You'll be sure to see plenty of both!

There should be plenty of Honda's/Acura's running around so I'll see what i can do about passing out flyers or something if someone wants to make something small and easy to promote CI to the world! lol

I know for sure mteg is bringing a crew down for the excitment and i'll for sure have my crew up there. so if you guys are in the area on that weekend lmk and we can all meet up! I know not too many of you guys are from Wisconsin, but it could be worth a trip if some of you are up for it. we could Have a cool photoshoot along with promotions for CI.

The date's are May 19th and 20th, so be sure to mark your calanders and take off what you can! hopefully we can see some guys out there!

tony_anon

i hang myself @ half mast
me and a bunch of cc guys are going to be there....
i made a post a while ago here to let the ci people know whats going on and where we are going to meet..
come to the riviera hotel about 11ish on saturday, we'll be bbqing and shooting the chit....then who knows, a ride into the country?
i know some great roads to drive in portage.....

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
11am or pm...? lol

action all night. I didn't know there was a post already made. I'll probably have to work saturday if i can't get off for it... I'll put in tomorrow that I need it off, but we'll see. Thats awesome tho! we'll for sure meet up. I know a couple good roads as well, but they're more on the other side of baraboo but I haven't really gone out for a "drive" since my accident. If you guys are just cruising I'd be happy to tag along tho!

tony_anon

hahaha, am. i dont know about our condition by 11pm...
as the days go by, i'll post on here if there any changes to who/where/when.
should be an awsome time, i love going up there for this....

tony_anon

oh,,,, mAN!!!!
this is gonna rule!
so many peopl eare comming from cc/ht!
man,soooooooooo good.........bump!

tony_anon

dells map.gif
ok its official, i talked to the people at the riviera suites hotel(where a bunch of us are staying) and they said it was ok if we all meet up there.
heres a map where we are going to meet up...
between 11 am and noon.... we'll probably be there for a while but i figured that might be a decent time for everyone to shoot for....
if you need further directions you can look at the website for the hotel www.rivierasuites.com
or pm me and i'll give you my number and we can meet up that way...
other than that, i dont think we'll be too hard to spot....
just look for the loud bunch with illinois plates....