Auto to manual

Crayzecallie

So i just bought an Automatic DA and plan on swapping in a manual trans and was just curious if anyone had any tips and know any odds and ends ill need to buy in order to complete this successfully :D

Thanks guys

Crayzecallie

cant afford that at this moment in time..
but why would i swap out a perfectly good LS when i could just put a VTEC head on it

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
cant afford that at this moment in time..
but why would i swap out a perfectly good LS when i could just put a VTEC head on it
I'm saying swap cuz the tranny converison alone if gonna cost you a lot of money.

Crayzecallie

Im not worried about that, I already have the majority of what i need. I just heard from someone that the axles wont match up, so i was wondering if that was true and if there was any other random things of that sort that i would need to know before i start, ya know.

Man A

homewreker
Im currently doing the swap right now, among many other things. I ended up buying the main wire harness and pedals from a gsr. youll have to remove the dash to get to the bolt that holds he very top of the pedals in. Youll also need to drill a whole for the clutch cable. i found on another site that its 1 3/4" hole. im trying to figure out if the dash harness is different. I got the dash in today but it seems that they are different. But i am coming from a 91gs which is obd-0. so i got some wiring issues. just need to do more research