Atlanta Area meet!

technoteg97

come out Feb 17th at 8:00pm. Meet will start as a "meet & greet" at the Hooters/Circuit City parking lot just past the Cobb Galeria Mall. (bring show cars weather permitting) and will proceed at 9:00pm to one of the best Pizza joints in town (Harry's) Pizza. Expect cheap grade A pizza, cold beer and a private upstair exclusive for IA, and friends. We hope to see many of you come out for just a night with good friends and meeting new ones.

Everyone and anyone is welcome. Come meet, come greet, or just come eat. ( Hey look it rhymes...lol )

Address to the parking lot (this is the circuit city addy) but it works:

2971 Cobb Parkway
Atlanta, GA 30339

Here are also directions to the meet up location and also to Harry's Pizza in case you come late.

Directions to the buffalos parking lot:

Take 285 towards 75, get off at the Cobb Parkway exit.

If you are coming from the east:
Take a left off the hwy, go to your 4th light and take a left, then take your first right into the parking lot.

If you are coming from the west:
Take a right off the hwy, go to your 3th light and take a left, then take your first right into the parking lot.

Directions to Harry's FROM Buffalos:

GO out where you came in the parking lot and take a right, go to the dead end and take a left. Then take your first (immediate) right and follow the road down to the next light. Take a left at this light and go under the bridge. After the light take a left into the little strip mall that has a liquor store and Harry's Pizza.

technoteg97

Great Turn out Lots of Cars n Much more Peeps! Plus great Weather(no rain), 65+ Rides sum1 said they actually counted..No 5-0 TROUBLE!

Last edited:

obd1kenobi

CI Transfomer God!
YO dude I was there, in the Parking lot with a about 5 teggys, but we ate at buffalos and then Went down to KSU. I didnt see when you posted this up. I heard about the meet on Import Atlanta. What Kinda car were you in?