Arcade - More Games?

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
was just curious how we can get more games into the arcade?... is jay-jay the only one that can do it or can the mods do it too?

<--- very bored @ work, so i want some games to play and whoop everyone's scores... lol

Jay Jay

Administrator
Staff member
haha, i actually have like 350 games to add. i'll have to go through and pick some unless you guys want them all?

speedin

The Transporter
Jay Jay said:
haha, i actually have like 350 games to add. i'll have to go through and pick some unless you guys want them all?
LOL, you should! 350 games would be awsome. That means I have a better chance to get that little trophy.

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
Jay Jay said:
:shock: like whoa.... thats a lot

James2388

Son of Disaster
Do you have to have a certain minimum # of posts to access the arcade? When i try to go in there, it says i dont have permission to access to the page...im pretty sure no mods have disabled my account or anything...does anyone know what this could be from?

JimmyRos.

07 BMW 328Xi
what the fucccccccccccck 350 games!? that's offffffffffff the hooooooooooooooook!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
James2388 said:
Do you have to have a certain minimum # of posts to access the arcade? When i try to go in there, it says i dont have permission to access to the page...
I think you have to be a member for 6 months and need 500 posts

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
dc2GS-R said:
I think you have to be a member for 6 months and need 500 posts
haha thats some funny shit, even if you whore it up... you still can't get access... unless you slip the mods a $20.... they can make it happen.... ROFL.. :lol:

Jay Jay

Administrator
Staff member
that is correct, you must be a registered vip member (6 months or 500 posts) or a premium member ($10/6 months.