ARC Intake

Blackout_GSR

Im sure some of you have heard of the ARC intake. This friend of mine used to work with Wings West and she said she would be able to get me one, i know its not cheap but I'm sure theres a reason for that. Anyone hear or no anyone with one? Does it perform?

DJNAS

HUSTLING FOR A HUSTLER
Blackout_GSR said:
Im sure some of you have heard of the ARC intake. This friend of mine used to work with Wings West and she said she would be able to get me one, i know its not cheap but I'm sure theres a reason for that. Anyone hear or no anyone with one? Does it perform?

lol get the mugen intake .... i have seen the ARC its kind of big

bjmayo523

The ARC, like most performance intakes should do, is big so that it can "store" more air in the intake system. This will give you more air on demand if you quickly open the throttle. This gives you quicker throttle response and with its big size (= more air) you get more power. And the price.....hope it was cheeper too man, i would get one too. Thats what you get when you buy straight from japan.

type dc2

Ive seen it before. The ARC intake is pretty beefy, but it looks great underneath the hood.