Infinity rear speakers
Infinity tweeters
1000W Cyclone amp
2 12" Earthquakes

Last edited:

teg9five

a.k.a. crabs!
g3teg97 said:
All you gotta do now is drop it and it'll look real hot!
thats probably the next big thing on my to do list. somewhere in the range of 1.5 - 2 inches of a drop

IntegrasAreBest

Honda / Acura Fanatic
clean engnine bay man! looks good. whatever you do dont slam your car more than 2.5 inches. you'll go through tires, you'll need a camber kit..etc. a 2 inch drop is good.

teg9five

a.k.a. crabs!
yeah 2 inches is my limit because for starters my header hangs a bit low and i would hate to bitch it all up. and secondly roads around here arent always in the best shape. theres always somewhere that has uneven pavement where they plan on repaving the road or whatever... and i never see crap like that til the last second. and like you said... i dont wanna be going through tires like crazy and all that other stuff that tends to cost a lot... im a cheap bastard haha

nexgenintegra

1ac4u2nv
only 2k invested seems pretty low...but hey if your got all that for only 2k thats daaammmnn good.

nice ride man keep it up

teg9five

a.k.a. crabs!
yeah i got my exhaust for pretty cheap. my system too... it was actually in my old car but i decided to take it out and put it in my teg before selling it. theres about $1k between them both