apexi n1 is finally on

Melt

the lone outdoorsman
we had to rehang the fuckin thing cause it angles upward in addition to sideways, and because of my hitch the shit was real low to the ground ... so that was $45 but its ok cause the exhuast sounds sweet, it isnt loud like all these people were sayin, then again all i got right now is exhaust im sure it will be louder once i get intake, header, and possibly a straight pipe cause i looked and the o2 is before the cat, so i dont think i will blow o2s by havin a straight pipe.

teggyls

STREET SAMURAI
nice man how much was it do you like the sound im lookn to get m exhaust in about a month and im still debating on which to get i think im leaning towards a thermal unit or the rs*r or rm*r what ever its called lol

Melt

the lone outdoorsman
it was used, paid $350 for it.

it sounds great personally i like how my friends greddy evo on his gsr sounds but hes got intake and header also so im sure once i get that stuff my car will sound sweet too cause they are both the same diameter piping.

Last edited:

Melt

the lone outdoorsman
neuspeed race springs are sitting in my attic, i have a seasonal summer job that requires some dirt road driving so im gonna wait till thats over before i put those on.

Melt

the lone outdoorsman
Ominous G2 said:
Lookin good. Those polished Si wheels?
yea i traded my stock 14" hubbies plus cash to daniel for em before the bank took his car back.

CHILD

all day all JDM
I thought those were daniels because of the swirls from when you tried to get the old paint off 'em. They still bling in ths sun

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
He uses it for his bike.

Saw a V6 6 speed accord towing a jet ski today, that shit was funny lookin.

Melt

the lone outdoorsman
CHILD said:
I thought those were daniels because of the swirls from when you tried to get the old paint off 'em. They still bling in ths sun
he actually had em repolished at a refinishing place, but yea you can see on the insides of the spokes the old paint but they still look good as hell.

And yes, the tow package is for my bike rack, i didnt want to deal with another roof rack like on my accord, that shit scratched up my roof and trunk hella bad when it came off.