anyone want2 setup a meet in northern jersey

omgherb

93 Rs Looking ITs best
hey what up guys just wondering if anyone was interested in have a meet in northern part of jersey such as union county, there are alot more hondas and acura up here and closer so i can get alot more people to show up than the trenton meet

IntegrasAreBest

Honda / Acura Fanatic
usually we have that whole floor full but i only gave a weeks notice...hmm i might have to make a trip out your way

omgherb

93 Rs Looking ITs best
IntegrasAreBest said:
usually we have that whole floor full but i only gave a weeks notice...hmm i might have to make a trip out your way
oh i thought it was longer than a weeks notice but come to think of it i didnt find out about a few days before christmas lol
yea but up here the honda acura seen is big, people from (- perth amboy, newark, irvington, plainfields, union, jersey city -) they are all big with that. the only thing is not trying to scare anyone just watch your car and watch when you go home cause you guys have hondas so i know you know about the theft rate with those cars. perth amboy and newark are to of the biggest towns with stolen cars. but if everyone is there to have fun there should be no problems

teg9five

a.k.a. crabs!
north jersey ftl. lol too far and i dont wanna have to do 130 on the turnpike like i had to do going to honda day

omgherb

93 Rs Looking ITs best
teg9five said:
north jersey ftl. lol too far and i dont wanna have to do 130 on the turnpike like i had to do going to honda day
where you coming from

teg9five

a.k.a. crabs!
omgherb said:
where you coming from
king of prussia.... if that doesnt sound familiar then basically outside philly

8urcivic

ONLY couches pull out!!!!
how about a pa meet, maybe dc or maryland? i mean kinda in the middle of all of us

omgherb

93 Rs Looking ITs best
yea you are right but i would not drive about 3hours away to a meet and specialy if its by myself and i already know my friends wont take a trip like that its just to far away