Anyone using anything from Msd?

cabezzzdb8

BBS wanted
Msd is the leading manufacturer of ingicion components hands down, but just puttin on a high perf, coil and a module on a mostly stock car wont do anything unless youre running more fuel as in boosted appl, or high compression set up adding more fuel, but not nessary for a na honda set up because of the efficiency of the honda engine itself at burning fuel, on the other hand domestic v8,s get a gain from ingnition systems because of their inneficient heads especially ohv set ups.

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
I have the 8.5mm plug wires, waiting to install new cap and external coil. Plug wires are not usually that noticalbe, to a barely modified engine.

96TypeR

im running 11.2x1 comp with alot of extra goodies and plan on turboing later.....figured the msd sci would be the right path to go

cabezzzdb8

BBS wanted
If youre going F/I then youre on the right path, msd, will make a difference once you start adding fuel.

MoJoJoJo

Banned
i got a msd activation window switch pending install, waiting to get my car back... wat it does is monitors my nitrous.

slow_99integra

Stinkin & Drinkin
Yea i got the 6AL ignition. Its great, the only complain i have, is in cold weather it takes longer to start.

acurals209

SYNDICATE 4 EVR
well i have the hole set up 6al cap coil blaster plugs and some condenset thing but havent had a chance to hook it up ive had it for like a month now im also thinking of putting a two step in

ddawgs2000

I have the followling from MSD. Works really good.

MSD SCI Igntion Control Boxl - PN6300
Blaster SS Coil - PN8207
8.5MM Super Conductor Spark Plug Wires - PN32329
MSD Red Power Cap - PN82921