Anyone use Nippon pistons?

db84life

hey supz .....

have anyone ever use Nippon piston before? or have anyone heard good or bad about them?

i'm juz doing research to see if or is it worth of using them for boost or all motor? they are made out of die cast
AC8A Aluminum.

are they similar material to OEM or is it not worth it? whats u guyz opinion on this.... thankz

PogKai

B20VTEC
I have them in my B20VTEC, so far they hold up good. piston and ring. NPR supply to Honda, so it's basically oem.

db84life

PogKai said:
I have them in my B20VTEC, so far they hold up good. piston and ring. NPR supply to Honda, so it's basically oem.

r u boosting ur b20 vtec or running all motor?

db84life

thankz for your opinion... i guess ur teh only one using them in this forum.................

i looked at other web site, hondaswap... and they say good thing about them other then bad.....

the machinst that i'm taken to says its not worth it...... but he a proformance machinist...so i odntkno either but i'm proberly endin up using them too .. since they are cheaper..... i'm in a tight budget.....

now i need to figure out to get teh turbo piston or standard.

PogKai

B20VTEC
db84life said:
thankz for your opinion... i guess ur teh only one using them in this forum.................

i looked at other web site, hondaswap... and they say good thing about them other then bad.....

the machinst that i'm taken to says its not worth it...... but he a proformance machinist...so i odntkno either but i'm proberly endin up using them too .. since they are cheaper..... i'm in a tight budget.....

now i need to figure out to get teh turbo piston or standard.
I guess that it depends on who install it. cause they say bad things and what if it's the installer fault?
the people in here prefer Nippon over Hastings..

nitrous tested and works. havn't heard of high boost guys.