Anyone know about OBX? Testimony?

Integraguy04

CORNER CARVER
ive heard of them, most of their stuff is on ebay... from what ive heard they are not that good of quality but i mean ive never had any of their products...my friend had a muffler from them and it never gave him any problems

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
ive heard of them, most of their stuff is on ebay... from what ive heard they are not that good of quality but i mean ive never had any of their products...my friend had a muffler from them and it never gave him any problems
OBX is a lower quality brand, like APC, TenzoR, Pacesetter, Airmass.
^ I agree with these guys. I personally, would never buy anything from OBX.

MugenDb1

I <3 my DB1
Don't buy obx i bought a header from them and the gasket in the middle got messed up and the bolts in the middle kept breaking it didn't even line up with the cat

Last edited:

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
OBX seems to be starting to make it up a little above the ebay brands from what I've seen... I don't see any of the other brands actually making intake manifolds or cams. Yes, they are a lower grade, but I know in the budget D-series world, a lot of people swear by their products.

Future91Sleeper

Good stuff to know i'm looking for a throttle body anyone got a good idea?

TegSox

Super Duper Moderator
BBK TB's are nice, or boring out a GSR or ITR TB to the size best for your engine package is a good option if the aftermarket brands don't come in the size you need. It's not as expensive as it sounds.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
my friend had obx header on his altima (just because they were the only ones avalible) he seemed to like them.

teggyboy21

OBX is not as bad as everyone makes them out to be. They make pretty decent strut/tie bars. OBX believe it or not is mainly well known for their engine products. Their exhaust products are not half bad either. I know plenty of people that swear by obx products. Obviously they aren't #1 in quality but they definitely aren't last by any means.