Anyone Got Aem V2 System?

SOLOTR95

OK SO IM GOING TO BUY A NEW INTAKE FOR MY 2000 GSR. I THOUGHT I WANTED THE AEM V2 SYSTEM CAUSE I HEARD ITS BETTER THEN AEMs OTHER INTAKES AND ITS LOUDER( I LOVE TO HEAR MY ENGINE LOL). BUT ONE OF MY FRIENDS SAID THAT ITS NOT WORTH GETTING. ITS JUST LOUDER AND ACTUALLY WILL LOSE POWER COMPARED TO AEMs COLD AIR INTAKES. SO CAN ANYONE HELP GIVE ME SOME TRUE FEED BACK ON THIS TOPIC PLEASE. THANKS.

ltrain

i would trust aem and millions of other tuners over your friends word of mouth, aem wouldnt make it if it didnt increase power (even thought its probably like a 2 hp gain its worth it...and extra $50 for 2 more hp over there original cai aint bad

SOLOTR95

Thats What I Was Thinking. But It Kinda Seemed Like He Wanted Me Just To Save Money. But I Heard That The V2 Is Better. And 2 Hp Is 2hp More.

ltrain

hp for doller its worth it over the original.....mabye ya friend just wants a faster ride then you

UnderPressure

Spoolin'
i have a v2 and its the best sounding/performing intake ive ever had. makes alot of power after 4k, noticed a difference from a basic cold air.

GSROWNSU

i was the guy selling the v2 a while back on here. It was a great intake...looked...sounded...and performed bad ass. My opinion is that it's 100% worth it. :D

blitzillist

Professional RiceR
i had the v2..... great intake and it does sound badass.... to give you a example of performance difference i ran my buddy at numerous highway speeds and i always pulled on him. he had the same car a GSR witha rsr exhaust and no intake... i had the v2 and the t1r exhaust

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
I don't have a V2, but my uncle with an AP2 has it. It looks and sounds awesome. Roars once it hits VTEC all the way to redline.