Anyone ever had these shocks..

DC2Integ

I ♥ My Integra
i used to have tokico blues with skunk2 springs but my front two blew out so temporarily im back to stock shocks with skunk2 springs.

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
DC2Integ said:
i used to have tokico blues with skunk2 springs but my front two blew out so temporarily im back to stock shocks with skunk2 springs.
I was thinking about getting the same shocks. So does that mean you dont recommend them?

obd1kenobi

CI Transfomer God!
1. Koni Yellow
2. Tokico illuminas
3. KYB AGX

I've always have used the AGX's and been ever happy with them, but they other to are much better, A lot of people think the Koni's are way to stiff even at the low settings

DC2Integ

I ♥ My Integra
JDMxDB8 said:
I was thinking about getting the same shocks. So does that mean you dont recommend them?
No i wouldnt i only had em on for a year im probably gonna get illumias sometime in the future when i have more money.

Jmoney187

LivinLow
i have tociko blues now and my front 2 are blown also.... blues SUCK thats why i was considering the KYB's or Koni's before i tried the Illumina's.. but anything is better then those suck ass struts...
I have a pair of tein s-tech springs im rockin now and i also have the h&r race springs which i'd like to put back on the car with new and stiffer struts

TegSox

Super Duper Moderator
I have Koni Yellows, had them for almost 6 years, I love the adjustable stiffness ability they have.

Teamed up with the Eibach Pro Kit, shocks on the middle perch (of 3 perches) in front, top perch (of 2 perches) in rear, stiffness turned all the way soft....the ride is the same as stock.

I bought my Koni's at www.tirerack.com. Check out www.shox.com too.

devilfiness

i have tokico blues on my teg with rs coilovers...been good for the past year almost...just too soft if ur dropped too low but they are great on civics