Anyone catch that show on MTC

Peruviann

anyone see that new trick my ride show with the 94 integra's anyone got pics of that silver one it was fucking sweet ride but i cant find pics of it ...

adoboracer

lol i saw it...i ono wat up with that other teggy....looked nice and all, but kinda ricey. i like the exterior of the silver one...mugen jdm front. kinda funnny tho how they had to have that spy theme

Peruviann

ahahh yeah but i gotta admit that silver one was fucking clean ... i would just take out those tvs and thats all

khmerkid585

The silver one had like 13 TV's i think it was? I caught the show round midnight after i came from work

teg9five

a.k.a. crabs!
DARKNGL said:
MTV I believe
haha that makes a bit more sense. i was thinking "why the hell do they have integras on the movie channel???" but anyways what the hell is this show?

obd1kenobi

CI Transfomer God!
teg9five said:
haha that makes a bit more sense. i was thinking "why the hell do they have integras on the movie channel???" but anyways what the hell is this show?
:lol: :lol: :lol: The movie channel!

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
teg9five said:
lol too bad he said mtc and not tmc... but no one noticed that i was confused lol
i think you've BEEN confused since the day you saw your little "private parts"..

teg9five

a.k.a. crabs!
G3GirL said:
i think you've BEEN confused since the day you saw your little "private parts"..
look bizzle... were gonna have to have another talk. im not the one that wears skirts to air myself out remember?

now someone tell me what the hell this show is already