Anybody Found Replacement Motor Mounts

UltimateNoobage

EGR - Lead Tech
I have a 1st Generation 3-dr Integra. I re-built the motor and while i had it out i purchased new motor mounts.

I can find the rear and trans mounts from many suppliers, but the driver side mount i can't seem to find anywhere. None of my local parts stores or dealerships carry them.

Has anybody found these anywhere?

I appreciate your help in advance

dlo253

Rockauto or the dealer. As for dealerships, I use oemacuraparts.com or acuraoemparts.com

dlo253

Give me a little more info on your car, pretty sure I just found it very quickly. Not 100% tho
EDIT: I lied, still looking.

UltimateNoobage

EGR - Lead Tech
Give me a little more info on your car, pretty sure I just found it very quickly. Not 100% tho
EDIT: I lied, still looking.
yeah, i've been looking for a while now. it still comes up in the dealer pictures, but it's discontinued and i can't find a single aftermarket supplier, which is strange because i've found 9 companies that make the other two mounts.

EDIT: 1988 Integra LS

dlo253

Yeah I saw that. That's lame.
On RockAuto they have like 4 different mounts, why the hell would they leave the DS out?

dlo253

If you look, that's the same as the "right" one. Different Mfr. label it differently I guess, not very smart.

dlo253

They probly jacked the price up knowing nobody else has it. Don't have much of a choice I guess.. lame.