Any CENTRAL CALI meets?????

TegLS97

Is anyone from Fresno County or Tulare County here???? All the meets are either in another state or 4-6 hrs from where I'm at. We gotta get Central Cali meets going.

b18c_teg

Most of the ppl are either in S.cal or N.cal, We tried a central cali meet once but didn't work out. Most ppl in central cali drive 4 or 5 hrs to the meets because their is hardly any going in central cali.

b18c_teg

T-I might be hosting a S.cal and N.cal meet this year in Pismo Beach so u might check it out. No date set yet but it will soo so be ready.

iNOhc

Super Registered User
team integra's having a treasure island meet.. off bay bridge!.. not the other treasure island thats not in cali

thats happening may 5th.. 11 am byobbq [bring your own bbq].. not sure how updated my info is.. so you might wanna check it out yourself..

b18c_teg

iNOhc said:
team integra's having a treasure island meet.. off bay bridge!.. not the other treasure island thats not in cali

thats happening may 5th.. 11 am byobbq [bring your own bbq].. not sure how updated my info is.. so you might wanna check it out yourself..
But is treasure Island in central cali or in the Bay area? This guy is looking for something in the cental cali and I read that some 1 is trying to get a s.cal and n.cal meet in central cali, on pismo beach.

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
I'm down to drive to Pismo Stage Beach. It's only 3 hours away. I'll make it there in 2 and a half. Lol! So it's just like driving to San Diego.

iNOhc

Super Registered User
b18c_teg said:
But is treasure Island in central cali or in the Bay area? This guy is looking for something in the cental cali and I read that some 1 is trying to get a s.cal and n.cal meet in central cali, on pismo beach.

this one would be in the bay area..

buh i would be dwn for a central cali meet too.. as long as its not tooooooo far of a drive...

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
iNOhc said:
this one would be in the bay area..

buh i would be dwn for a central cali meet too.. as long as its not tooooooo far of a drive...
You're about 3.5 hours away. So we're close to the same distance from the beach.

b18c_teg

Well 1st we gotta wait for the person whos setting this meet up to post a day for it, they are still looking for a spot out in pismo and yes I'm down to go too. I'll keep u guys posted about this meet I'll make sure to post it once they set a date and a location.