anti-sway bar / lower tie brace question.

Sonik

I got one of these roughly 4 month's ago, but recently like a month ago in the back I could hear like cracking sounds and what not, like the brace itself or something was loose... well at least I thought that was it:???: but anyway, shorty after that I lost one of the brackets that hold the sway bar in place, I got a new one from ST itself, when I installed it I made sure that everything was tight and all and I even lube up the bushings and cleaned all the bolts and also torqued everything to their right lb.'s, it still cracks!:x man I like totally give out on this sway bar/lower strut combo brace piece, anyone else have their take on whats going on? P.S. Glad to be back guys, was away for a bit, work and all. peace.

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
I'm planning to go w/ an ASR rear subframe reinforcement brace w/ a 23mm ITR rear sway bar. For the rear lower tie bar, I was planning to go w/ Spoon. For the front, planning to get 25mm ITR front sway bar and a Spoon lower tie bar.

Sonik

eh I just bought all the end links brackets and bolts from the dealer, I'm going to remove the brace and strut... going to throw a tanabe sway bar, along with replacing my stock LCA's going to put some SKUNK2 (bronze) one's in and leave it at that for now... going to have to change the front too (LCA's) I just hate noises that come from where there use to be no noise at all :x

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
i like the comptech combo. sway bar + reinforcement bar. thats what i plan on getting when i get the opportunity

nexgenintegra

1ac4u2nv
comptech has a nice reinforcedment setup. it sucks tryin to put the big sway bars on lower end teggy's cause that part of the frame isnt reinforced so it wont do very good. just pick up a subframe reinforecement kit and your set

JdmITRCinci

JDM Bliss
Sonik said:
eh I just bought all the end links brackets and bolts from the dealer, I'm going to remove the brace and strut... going to throw a tanabe sway bar, along with replacing my stock LCA's going to put some SKUNK2 (bronze) one's in and leave it at that for now... going to have to change the front too (LCA's) I just hate noises that come from where there use to be no noise at all :x

have fun with the rear LCA. Get a tourch and some water and head the bolt first that conencts the LCA to the Hub and to the Shock. It will come right out after it heats up. Make sure to have some water and try to avoid setting the rubber on fire.