Amber interior Conversion

DC2Integ

I ♥ My Integra
Here is my amber interior conversion that took me about 2 days to complete because i had to order all 4 of the climate control bulbs from the dealership and when i finished installing everything my rear defrost light burns out so that is the only thing i need to fix. Overall i am happy with the conversion it looks really good at night. at fist I had the autozone bulbs that were amber but thwey were to light for me so i sharpied them like 10 times and i got a redish orange color that i like better. enjoy

Light amber

Dark amber

DC2Integ

I ♥ My Integra
And here is the rest of the interior with the cruise control, clock and climate control. The clock is almost useless in the day time but i got a watch LoL

tangbang206

do have have the part number for the lights from honda? need part number for the clock and climate control please

00integrals

The USDM ITR had the same lights as all other Tegs. You'd need the part number for the JDM ITR for the amber console pieces. I'll see if I can find the part number after I wake up.

DC2Integ

I ♥ My Integra
if you just want the oem bulbs i could give you the bulb size later when im not lazy and go to my car. as far as the clock are you talking about itr clock or all other teg clocks. because all i did was make mine with my stock ls clock and put translusent film on it. its not hard it took me about 10 min. same thing for the cruise control and climate control all i did was make the DIY vinly thing.

DC2Integ

I ♥ My Integra
i found it a t michaels for 59cents a sheet and thats all you need.for the clock i used red and orange golder tabs but if you could find the red lense of 3d glasses iheard those look better but i think the folder tabs work great you just can't see the clock as much in the day time.