Alternative headlights

kirile

Hey guys. Does anyone put alternative headlights instead OEM?
Some days ago i realized "sleepy eyes" on my integra , but with OEM headlights it looks not too awesome :) What can i buy on ebay for making headlights really cute:) I am interested in projector headlights.
If someone wants to see result its there http://www.drive2.ru/cars/honda/integra/integra_da_db/kirile/journal/288230376151756606/#post

Russian forum about cars, their owners and tuning. Use some translate gadgets guys. Thanks.

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
i mounted some rectangle fog lights fitted with hid's on my friend's older miata for some permanent sleepy eyes.

CJ € racer

hahahaha:haha: that is so funny man. but i think i can do some mean eye look ill see wat i can do and post a pic

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
ehh.. it doesnt look so bad.. i had an 88 supra with kinda the same setup but i used a rectangle one and a circle one like this..

djh1991

yeah that 1s cool...but idk, the miata looked kinda ghetto...maybe cuz the lights were like purple-y....idk =p

DANNIE

G1 Noob
You could always remove the pop up lights altogether

Meaning remove the pop up lights and actuator and just have motorcycle lights out. It might look ghetto or it might be what you are looking for instead of the "sleepy" eye look. Just saying...

Holmes Alex

Most convenient? Try some ordinary toothpaste. Not the gel kind though, just regular paste toothpaste. Use a rag to apply it in a circular motion like car wax (wax on, wax off), then wipe it clean. You will be AMAZED at the difference. If this isn't good enough, try Eagle One aluminum wheel polish. That is what I used on my Mustang before I found out about the toothpaste trick.