all motor or turbo???

tickytickytegra

I ive got a 1990 integra ls with a B16a sir 2 in it and my question is go all motor or turbo. Just looking for outside imput and a rundown of the advantages and disadvatages of each
'
any advice would be great

UndeadMF

NOOB QUESTION!! :D

The reason i say that is... What is your purpose with the car, Track or DD. And what kinda power do you want with it. You looking for high power or just something to just have fun in.

TeggyBear_Ls

90 EF LS/V 95 DC4
^^^Yup^^^

Depends on what you're looking to get out of the car bro. If you want to set a goal of 300whp (or whatever) than turbo is the way to go. If you want to make a little extra power here and there, but keep it more streetable, than go with a mild n/a build.

tickytickytegra

This is my first honda build...ive done 2 B13 sentras so this is a first for me...i picked it up cheap and knew from my buddy that the b16a was a really solid engine...but to get right down to it my goal HP is 250... Its going to be a DD but its going to see alot of track use...I dont drag i autocross just keep that in mind. I need to stay under 250hp to stay in the class that i currently have been racing in, and dont want to have to make a huge jump in power to stay at the top of my game...so with that said which is going to be the better route to take???

UndeadMF

Well the b16 is no power house with NA cause they have NOOOO torque but if you do a light boost you should meet it. Also what is your expense limit? That plays a big part in it too.

tickytickytegra

right now that is all up in the air but i have about 5000 saved and i can get a loan for another ten...ive thought about going all out and spend ten in all but i still dont know if i want to drop all that....if that amount of money is involved is 250 to 275 na even reachable??? If so any links to any builds that have made that would be great...but if not then ill just go turbo and call it a day

racinfeend59

right now that is all up in the air but i have about 5000 saved and i can get a loan for another ten...ive thought about going all out and spend ten in all but i still dont know if i want to drop all that....if that amount of money is involved is 250 to 275 na even reachable??? If so any links to any builds that have made that would be great...but if not then ill just go turbo and call it a day
with that much money
this is gna be a nice integra
and i say u can get a b18c all motor with 250 easily :)