all integras

watwah

it might be a stupid question but it seems i always think theres a difference with the roof lines of some integras does different models have anytype of a difference with its roof line?

g3teg97

Super Moderator
I assume you're talking about the third generation ['94 - '01], right? I think the two differences are between having a moonroof or not. The Type-R's and I think RS's don't have them.

Hopefully that helps you out.

watwah

well is the body line of the roof different i meen it might be how i see them in pictures. but mine looks real hatch back

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
I dont think they are different. Do you have a spoiler? I can see how a spoilerless teg would have a more pronounced hatchback look compared to one with a spoiler.

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
2000 Acura Integra Type-R Coupe

Height 1318 mm / 51.9 in

1994-2001 Acura Integra: Specs

Overall Height, in. 52.6

My guess is the different suspension steup made for the difference.

1995 Acura Integra: A new LS Special Edition arrived for 1995, mixing the base engine with GS-R looks. Leather upholstery was featured, along with 195/55R15 tires on alloy wheels and a thicker stabilizer bar. Special Edition hatchback also got a rear spoiler.
1996 Acura Integra: Except for minor equipment updates not much was new for the '96 Integras. The GS-R got new standard 15-inch alloy wheels, while the other two models gained fresh wheel covers.

1997 Acura Integra: The Integra model lineup was juggled for 1997 and the audio system traded its standard cassette player for an in-dash CD player. Also, new alloy wheels were added to GS and GS-R models. The 4-door RS was discontinued, while the "GS" badge was placed on the former Special Edition model. Except for the RS, all were available in both body styles. As a result, the lineup ascended from RS through LS, GS, and GS-R after the start of the model year. Midyear, however, Acura unveiled a limited-edition Type-R, built off the GS-R but with a 195-horsepower engine.

1998 Acura Integra: Minor trim revisions marked the change from the 1997 to 1998 model year for the Integra line.

1999 Acura Integra: The Integra model lineup was trimmed for the '99 model year. Gone were the high-performance Type R and RS hatchback coupe, leaving the LS, GS, and GS-R in 2- and 4-door form. LS models added 15-inch alloy wheels (replacing 14s), plus a leather-wrapped steering wheel and shift knob. GS-Rs replaced cloth upholstery with standard leather.

2000 Acura Integra: The high-performance Type-R returned to the Integra lineup this year, with newly standard air conditioning and the 195-horsepower engine. All Integras gained a standard antitheft engine immobilizer and 100,000-mile tune-up intervals.

2001 Acura Integra: No significant changes were made for 2001.

watwah

i guess since the second pic has the newer bumpersa and its lowered it might be throwing me off but thanks guys for all ur help