acura integra 88It warms up in some occasions

diablo13900

Hello to all, I am new in this forum and have a problem with my complete acura 88. There are occasions that of being using the normal car, empiesa to warming very much and the ventilators do not ignite, I have to raise the valve of the stopper of the radiator in order that it lowers the temperature and when empiesa to vajar already they light the ventilators. Try to put a swich to activate them manulmente for when him the temperature rises. But in two occasions empeso to warming and when prendi the ventilators of manual form not under the temperature. That I do I need help please in advance thank you very much. It notices my car does not bring thermostat

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
I'm gonna assume you're using a translator? If so you should probably just type in your native language because it didn't do a good job and makes no sense.

If your temp gage won't rise check your thermostat. If it just doesn't blow cold air check your heater valve and/or blow out your heater core.

diablo13900

These in the correct thing, I use a translator. I am of mexico but here nobody can say anything to me of this car for being a model USA and I have some problems with.

xxBLOOD88SHOTxx

Surge Master
So is he saying he wired in the fans manually, and it still sometimes overheats? Also, sometimes he can turn the heat on and the temp goes down to normal?

diablo13900

Usually the temperature is low, but when it rises much exceptional fans manually and not the low temperature. It will be that you are pasting the thermo switch or that when the temperature rises the container needn't same sensor cannot actuvarse?