ABS Plastic?

maluskeeter

Ive been lookin at streetstyler.com the past few days and they have some great prices. I am interested in getting a front and rear lip and have a few questions:

- They are made out of ABS Plastic (are these durable and trustworthy compared to polyeurethane,etc?)
- What would look better on a 99 LS, Mugen front lip/rear lip or type r?
- Is streetstyler.com dependabe and does anyone buy from there? why is it so cheap?

- Last question: where can I find some oem sideskirts? Ive searched almost everywhere...

sorry for all the questions, jus trying to find the best deal...

1329itr00

Type R
my friend had abs plastic and it started cracking in the cold idk if it was just his was made poorly and for oem sides you just gotta be lucky and find some when they come up try honda-tech

cabezzzdb8

BBS wanted
There's alot of threads about this topic, and thres one specificaly for streetstyler.com thare alot of info here on the matter so a lil searching is all it takes

acurals209

SYNDICATE 4 EVR
man i just whent on streetstyler.com web site and they have a lot of the same products i have and i have them beat on all of their shit as far as price. example like the H.I.D. kits are 329++ and u can only pick 3 brigthnesses i have them for club integra members only for 280 and as bright as u want
the racing style seats i have them for 300 the pair and the lips i have thme for 60 bucks this is club integra pricing only

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
polyurethane > absplastic > fiberglass

those are the orders from good quality and durability to crap. i wouldn't get anything that is less than polyurethane cause anything else will crack

cabezzzdb8

BBS wanted
acurals209 said:
man i just whent on streetstyler.com web site and they have a lot of the same products i have and i have them beat on all of their shit as far as price. example like the H.I.D. kits are 329++ and u can only pick 3 brigthnesses i have them for club integra members only for 280 and as bright as u want
the racing style seats i have them for 300 the pair and the lips i have thme for 60 bucks this is club integra pricing only
Man you need a website :p you carry civic lips, lookin for a rear one for my 98 coupe

maluskeeter

acurals209 said:

where can i find the cheaper products you speak of?

2ndName

ABS plastic is not that bad. If the price is right and you cannot truly afford the real deal (polyurethane) then you have no other option.

acurals209

SYNDICATE 4 EVR
maluskeeter said:
where can i find the cheaper products you speak of?
WELL IM HERE LOL U CAN ASK ME I CAN BEAT STREET STYLER ON 90% OF THE ITEMS THEY HAVE FOR SALE I DONT HAVE A WEB PAGE YEATH IM WORKING ON IT AS WE SPEAK AND CABEZZZ I DO HAVE LIPS FOR UR CIVIC HIT ME UP

maluskeeter

acurals209 said:
WELL IM HERE LOL U CAN ASK ME I CAN BEAT STREET STYLER ON 90% OF THE ITEMS THEY HAVE FOR SALE I DONT HAVE A WEB PAGE YEATH IM WORKING ON IT AS WE SPEAK AND CABEZZZ I DO HAVE LIPS FOR UR CIVIC HIT ME UP

HEY ACURALAS209 i sent you an email..im looking for front type r lip...how much cheaper than $100 (free shipping) can you give it to me for?

2ndName

I do not think that it would look weird if you have just a front lip without the rear or sides.

Also, if your stock sides are not yet painted, I would recommend painting them if you are going with just a painted front lip.

MidniteFreedom

i bought me a 98+ Mugen Lip made out of ABS plastic about a week ago. i brought it to the shop few days ago and waiting till my car gets done with the new paint and lip =D when i get it back soon i hope ill show you some pics of the abs lip i got if it helps you :)