A whole shitload of problems.

ShinsenTuner

New and fresh.
Alright, there are some things that are very agitating about my integra as of right now. I am patient though! I am willing to fix all of the issues, but as of right now I just want to vent.

First of all, my exhaust was rattling a couple months back so I took it to a shop to have it fixed. The exhaust stopped rattling but a month later it was right back to it again. I don't know what it could be, I want to change the muffler to an RSX-S muffler and maybe change the piping.

Second, my car is getting HORRIBLE gas mileage. I mean literal shit. 175-200miles to tank at the MOST. What can be the problem? I know the car is soon going to need an oil change but I don't know what to fix this problem. It's really murdering my wallet.

Third, My stupid Rockford Fosgate Punch P1 subwoofer just isn't cutting it anymore. I regret selling my 12" Alpine Type E subwoofer so much. I hate this stupid Rockford, I should've never gotten it.

Fourth, I want to finish my suspension so much but I never find the time or money to do so. I have the springs just sitting in my room waiting to be installed but I just can't see myself stressing again over it. I'm sick of spring compressors and hand tools. I don't feel like drilling out bolts and crap, I just want it done. Argh.

5th, the stupid gash on the rear bumper is annoying me so much. Why is it that finding a 98-01 Sedan Rear bumper so fucking hard?..ugh.

venting + in need of help. I need some guidance as to how to boost my gas mileage (i don't drive like a total tard either, I always put it in D4 or 2.) I also would like to know how sea foam and other additives like that work and how long it takes to burn that stuff off. Also, how hard is it to change spark plugs and how exactly do you "gap" them.

Cheesenip

I <3 2.4l's
ShinsenTuner said:
Alright, there are some things that are very agitating about my integra as of right now. I am patient though! I am willing to fix all of the issues, but as of right now I just want to vent.

First of all, my exhaust was rattling a couple months back so I took it to a shop to have it fixed. The exhaust stopped rattling but a month later it was right back to it again. I don't know what it could be, I want to change the muffler to an RSX-S muffler and maybe change the piping.

Second, my car is getting HORRIBLE gas mileage. I mean literal shit. 175-200miles to tank at the MOST. What can be the problem? I know the car is soon going to need an oil change but I don't know what to fix this problem. It's really murdering my wallet.

Third, My stupid Rockford Fosgate Punch P1 subwoofer just isn't cutting it anymore. I regret selling my 12" Alpine Type E subwoofer so much. I hate this stupid Rockford, I should've never gotten it.

Fourth, I want to finish my suspension so much but I never find the time or money to do so. I have the springs just sitting in my room waiting to be installed but I just can't see myself stressing again over it. I'm sick of spring compressors and hand tools. I don't feel like drilling out bolts and crap, I just want it done. Argh.

5th, the stupid gash on the rear bumper is annoying me so much. Why is it that finding a 98-01 Sedan Rear bumper so fucking hard?..ugh.

venting + in need of help. I need some guidance as to how to boost my gas mileage (i don't drive like a total tard either, I always put it in D4 or 2.) I also would like to know how sea foam and other additives like that work and how long it takes to burn that stuff off. Also, how hard is it to change spark plugs and how exactly do you "gap" them.

thats me on a regular basis...anyways. 1st things 1st..you need a tune up. plugs wires..blah blah blah..check those o2 sensors..just bc they dont show up with a code doesnt mean they are good.
Air filter? whens the last time u looked at that thing? Clean the fuel injectors. Fuel filter, anything basically with your fuel system, clean it or replace it. Same thing with your air system.

corona88

the rattling could either be ur heat shield or the actual cat is broken. I had the same problem, I just went out and bought a high flow cat direct bolt on, I still have to install it, but thats a huge problem with the 3rd gens

Sammich

yea on the gas mileage i would say get your O2 sensor replaced. i have heard of good/great things when replacing that.