a question fellas???

ESPi

obviously i have a da. and i want to drop a b18cr. if i am looking for parts for my baby. i would have to look under the 94&up since i have a newer engine or what?? cause i want to put a new intake and exhaust manifold, cool air intake and a whole new exhaust with muffler. i need help

tilegend

obviously i have a da. and i want to drop a b18cr. if i am looking for parts for my baby. i would have to look under the 94&up since i have a newer engine or what?? cause i want to put a new intake and exhaust manifold, cool air intake and a whole new exhaust with muffler. i need help
since the DA already comes with a B-series

the intake from the DA will fit just fine.
exhaust manifold, or header from any b-series except maybe one thats made for a B16 should fit, all that really varies is the location or point at which the collector meets the catalytic converter since the bolt pattern is the same.

exhaust with muffler. get a DA specific one because of the way the piping is routed on the DA is different than the 3rd gens.

anything engine wise such as intake manifolds, internals, camshafts etc... will have to be for the B18C of course

ESPi

since the DA already comes with a B-series

the intake from the DA will fit just fine.
exhaust manifold, or header from any b-series except maybe one thats made for a B16 should fit, all that really varies is the location or point at which the collector meets the catalytic converter since the bolt pattern is the same.

exhaust with muffler. get a DA specific one because of the way the piping is routed on the DA is different than the 3rd gens.

anything engine wise such as intake manifolds, internals, camshafts etc... will have to be for the B18C of course[/QUO

thank you.... lol
i could see clearly now...shit.

IntegraGstypeR

if your motor is a type-r just dont accidently buy a gsr intake manifold. bolt pattern wont line up.