a little help with swap :)

NcSi

Allright guys im trying to finish my b18c swap into a da! Got the motor from hmo and just got a couple things answered.....

I bought the car as a rolling chasis so i need some random pieces here and there......

Do i use 90-93 upper and lower rad hoses?

Can someone help me with a list of all the hoses, and gaskets i will need?

As of now the motor is dropped in the car i just need like every hose and some part#'s....

Thanks in advance...I know some of what i said might not make sense but a lil help would be nice

Oh yea this is my first swap :) I found out while getting ready to drop the motor in i need the post mount and l bracket of the old motor lol! damn rolling chasis!

Also pics of powersteering pump, waterpump ect would be nice so i know everythings there :)

on the ps pump theres a metal rod that looks to connect somewhere that was cut

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
Best thing to do is go to a junk yard and take a peek in the engine bay, hopefull you can see everything that you will need. 90-93 hoses will work for the radiator. I don't know what power steering rod your talking about.

NcSi

well i already have innovative mounts and cable to hydro actuater so that parts taking care of!

Also harness was obd1 coverted and i have the ecu harness and jumper....

Im trying to do this swap right its my first one lol just guess im looking over things lol!