99 Integra LS Price.

ijust1agame

just looked at 99 white ls today and was super clean. sorry no pics.

bad:
200xxx miles.
AIr Conditioning.

he wants 3400. should i get it??

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
200k isnt too bad if its maintained. A 99 with 200k makes me think that it has mostly highway miles.

Air conditioners can be recharged also.

kcombs

GS=goes slow
id talk him down a little maybe 3200.but yea 200k not that much,if it was maintained it will run another 150k
prob needs a timing belt and w-pump. every 100k for that service.

tenshi_R

luxury integra driver
i bought my 95 with 105k miles with black bumper and fender for 3000 2 years ago 200k on a 99 damn thats alot....u should check the vin and all for correct year

take some pictures of engine bay and car itsself also ask someone who knows about hondas to take it for a test drive and a quick look under the car

XslickwhitetegX

UKDM EXPERT
If body is in great shape I wouldnt mind giving him $3200 for the car, but if it isnt than I wouldnt pay more than $2800 to $3000 for it... Hell I paid $6200 for mine 99 LS w/ 82K on it, been in one accident and the dumbass who fixed it didnt line up the fender to bumper properly.. I made it a big deal(even thought it wasnt) and he took off another $800... gotta love father's selling daughter's car.:lol:

integra4life29

Im in a band DO ME!!!!!
I would also ask him if he would do 3200, and like everyone else says as long as it was maintained it should last a long time.....and hell if it doesnt, B18b motors are like 600-800.

TegSox

Super Duper Moderator
www.kbb.com

I'd be more concerned with the condition of the body and interior than the engine. Engine are easy to replace, and it's a good excuse to upgrade said engine, right? lol Rust is very difficult and expensive to get rid of, and an aftermarket paint job never looks as good as the origional paint does, from my experience.

integra4life29

Im in a band DO ME!!!!!
Original paint sucks tho.....single stage and texas sun killed my milano red to milano pink.......but yeah body work is a big thing to look at.....

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
just looked at 99 white ls today and was super clean. sorry no pics.

bad:
200xxx miles.
AIr Conditioning.

he wants 3400. should i get it??
i wouldn't. what's the blue book on it? use that to assist you when making your decision.

i personally shy away from used cars with anything more than 150k on them, only because you don't always know how the car was treated and maintained. of course what you're planning on doing to the car, use, etc. should be factored in when deciding whether or not it's the right car for you. :twocents:

integra4life29

Im in a band DO ME!!!!!
200,000 is high, but it lets you know the car still runs.....personally its better to buy a car with miles rather than with really low miles cuz either one its been sitting for a while or 2 there is something wrong with it. Honda motors can run forever, litterally, so only thing i suggest is if you test drive it, get on it a little bit and see how it feels and shifts....if it sucks you'll know from the 1st time you drive it.