'99 Bumper Lights

Melis1108

Stupid question.....Would anyone be able to tell me if the side front bumper lights on a '95 4 door teg fit a bumper on a '99 4 door teg. I'm doing a '99 front end conversion and I have black bumper lights for a '95 so I dont know if I have to get ones specifically for a 99 teg. Thanks again guys..... ;)

ca86108

well are u talkin about the bumper lenses the corner lense the 94-97 are same and 98 - are different

Melis1108

ca86108 said:
well are u talkin about the bumper lenses the corner lense the 94-97 are same and 98 - are different
SO MY 95 CORNER LENSES WILL NOT FIT MY 99 BUMPER RIGHT?

ca86108

i got 95 lenses too they are SOO ugly.. i wanna get the full amber ones.. but i dont wanna get a new bumper.. and i called everywhere to get the paint to paint them full orange no one has it.. im STUCK>> ahhhhh they sell full ambers for 95 but they are 60$ what a rip

speedin

The Transporter
ca86108 said:
i got 95 lenses too they are SOO ugly.. i wanna get the full amber ones.. but i dont wanna get a new bumper.. and i called everywhere to get the paint to paint them full orange no one has it.. im STUCK>> ahhhhh they sell full ambers for 95 but they are 60$ what a rip
i like the half ambers on 94-97's. i think the 98+ all ambers look worse.