98 GS Alarm Question

Cutupsum

The 98 GS i just bought only came with one Factory key and no Key Fobs or anything. How do i know if it had the factory alarm with Keyless Entry and if it did how much will new Fobs cost me until i put one of my own alarms on it?

B18TEG

BLACK DA
TegSox said:
What's a key fob?
X2 . . .do you mean the factory remote control?. . .. theyre super cheap on ebay and then you can just program it to your cars' signal. you have to press te buttons a certain amount of times and turn the key in the door a certain amount of times for the chips to be in sync. . . .just do a search

B18TEG

BLACK DA
by the way tegsox . . .. what did you think of the elections? pleased or not with the results? what did you think of the debate with jim davis and charlie crist more or less a week ago?

Cutupsum

Yea Factory Remote Control----Did all models come with them or was it an option? I thought It would be helpful for hte remote doorlocks till i can put my alpine on

kcombs

GS=goes slow
that was an option at the dealer. if you want to know if it has an factory alarm pull off the lower steering wheel trim and see if there is a control unit bolted to the steering shaft