98 front bumper problems Help a brotha out

Peruviann

ok so i insatlled the bumper and where the fender and bumper meet its loose what do u think it could be ??
are there any screws holding it in place ?

Besides the metal bracket and rubber thing

blitzillist

Professional RiceR
yah definately pics because this is a easy problem it sounds like unless your support is fucked up

Peruviann

nothing is messed up fram is perfect someone told me to bolt it down but i duno i just want that bumper extra super secured

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
there's a screw on each side where the bumper and the bottom portion of the fender meets.

Peruviann

could one of u guys take a pic of it cause i didnt have the bumper when i recovered my car from being stolen

Thx

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
ok so i insatlled the bumper and where the fender and bumper meet its loose what do u think it could be ??
are there any screws holding it in place ?

Besides the metal bracket and rubber thing

could one of u guys take a pic of it cause i didnt have the bumper when i recovered my car from being stolen

Thx
so do you or do you have not the bumper along with the car in front of you? cause this really is some simple shit, no brainer. there's a clip on the fender... you drive the screw through the hole on the bumper to the fender where you see the clip. its a decent size screw that already has a washer on it. i'm a bit suprised at this, you should definately pick up the haynes / helms manual or something :thumbup:

pictures on your end would help us solve your problem.

Last edited: