97' ls vibration noise

aspec

I get a really loud vibration/grinding noise when my car starts when it is in motion. It only last the first 15-30 secs when u start driving it after it has sat for a while. Its really bad when u steer to one side or the other. It doesn't happen always. is it CV? what could this be? thanks. it goes away after 15-30 secs of driving.

speedin

The Transporter
more info! like where is it coming from. also u said when steering its bad, so mabye power steering pump? steering rack? as descriptive as possible if u can. for instance "i had gum on my shoe and had just closed my door at about 25mph. i turned my radio to 105.9" J/K, not that describtive but u get it.

injen

aspec said:
I get a really loud vibration/grinding noise when my car starts when it is in motion. It only last the first 15-30 secs when u start driving it after it has sat for a while. Its really bad when u steer to one side or the other. It doesn't happen always. is it CV? what could this be? thanks. it goes away after 15-30 secs of driving.
its your wheel bearings

aspec

wheel bearing would be making that temporary noise for 15-30 sec of each start of the car? Its rather strange because I would think it would get louder as the car moved but it doesn't, it just goes away. and then when you turn off the car let it sit for 15-20 min it will do it again when you start it up and start driving. its very strange and sounds like its coming from the front passenger side. i really can't get a fix on it since i have to be in the car and driving when it occurs.