96 integra LS

96[F.G.]Integra

Hey everyone. I am new to this site, and somewhat new to cars. I have a 96 acura integera LS, but it non-vetech and automatic =[.. but i love it and its one of the best cars ive driven. anyways would you guys have any suggestions on what i should do to get this puppy faster??:lol:

red98teg

Keep on Truckin
sell it and buy a manual....then come back with questions! ;) lol. im just kidding. but start with the basic bolt ons. there is a sticky about it around here somewhere...

J_Jay_B

teg driver
welcome to the site... first of all i would do a manual swap... if interested... then you could go a couple different ways. obviously you could start with the typical intake header exhaust and then move to cams and more internals. or if you have the money, do a Ls/vtec swap... (GSR head and other goodies on a Ls block) there are many threads on this site and others that will give you step by step directions and list all the parts needed to do the swap. the best site i have found for this swap is
:)http://www.c-speedracing.com/howto/lsvtec/lsvtec.php

or if your interested in staying with the Ls nonvtec engine then you could go striahgt internal engine modifications... cams, valves, springs, pistons, crankshaft, etc... and then move to bolt ons so that you notice the biggest difference when you actually get the bolt on mods put on... really its all up to you... notice that i havent listed any exterior mods.. they rly arent worth it and i personally think they ruin the car... and integra is a plain car with not many body lines, but that is what is so great about them. they are plain and simple cars but they can be absolutely amazing when done correctly.

or another way that you could go is to start with the suspension and work from there... buy yourself some nice springs and struts and then work to the sway bars and LCA's etc... and then wheels with some god quality tires... and then move on to what ever you want... but remember its YOUR CAR dont let other people tell you what to do...

welcome to a forum

Last edited:

96[F.G.]Integra

aha thank for the help and tips. im prolly gonna first start with fixing the right side of my car cuz i hit a guard rail so i gotta fix the whole right side. anyone know where to get a passenger side front fender? and where i can get paint ?

99sil-teg

Jointhe Wingless Movement
Welcome. Good to see I am not the only one with an automatic lol

99sil-teg

Jointhe Wingless Movement
I even have a dent on my car :lol: its on the driver side though... you got any plans after you fix the damage?

King45

$KeepItPushin$
Lol im an automatic owner to.... ur not alone.... just got my car fixed so no dents for me..... but Welcome

96[F.G.]Integra

haha i will take pics of the damage tomorrow morning before i head out. hopefully it wont rain.. but yea its pretty bad tho lol.. im glad that there is 3 including me that own automatics on here hahah..but after i fix the damage im gonna start putting an exhaust and a an air intake on it get some headers and everything. but this all wont happen until i get a job tho lol hahah..