94-97 header fit in a 2000?

adoboracer

damn havent been on the boards for a while, but quick question...
will a 94-97 gsr header fit on a 2000 gsr? mite be stupid question, but jus wanna make sure before buying one

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
i know alot companies have to different part #'s for the 94-97 and the 98-01. but i had a 98-01 dc sport header on my 96 gsr. not sure what the differences are but the part numbers are diff

adoboracer

maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan... so i guess that means no headers for me right now. damnit, why couldnt they be interchangeable

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
I would sell you the 96-97 DC Sports 4-1 ITR header that I have, thats only if you can get her to fit.

$275+shipping, brand new

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
obd1kenobi said:
Really??? Weird

Was it also a GSR ??
yeah it was. it might have had something to do with the cat i got too. it wasn't for my car. he got it when he put his b18c into an EK

obd1kenobi

CI Transfomer God!
Yo check it!! 94-99 are different from 00-01 GSR heades, the 00-01 GSR header is the same ass 94-01 ls/TypeR

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
actually mine prob worked because i had custom exhaust. we took everything off then bolted the header and cat up and built a catback from scratch. forgot about that

obd1kenobi

CI Transfomer God!
adoboracer said:
lol...ok i just talked to the guy again, and i got it all wrong. it was off of a 2000 si. sry guys
you should be fuckin sorry, wasting our fuckin time like that! god damn!

But glad I could help anyway :D