92 integra running problems

texasboy13

ahhh im having issues with my car staying on when i first go in the morning to turn her on she runs fine idles fine and all then once you start driving it and it warms up to normal temp. it starts acting up it wants to turn off then it like boggs from 2-3 rpms then drives good again i checked the timing and thats on time wat could be causing these problems ahh pulling my hair dont know wats causing this problem and theres no check engine lights

texasboy13

wats the egr valve?
and spark plugs woud cause that?
and the distributor i changed them out i used my friends and it still did the same

jeepers94

93 Integra GS
the egr valve helps with emissions. Its an exhaust gas recirculation valve. If it isn't working properly it can lead to stalling engines or rough running conditions that make the car feel like it will stall. Its located on the intake manifold.

texasboy13

o ok that might be it not sure though cause it runs fine but when it warms up it seems to act up it will start bogging the engine and then when it starts doin that when i go to a stop light and there at idle it idles down on me and turns off then i have trouble turning it back on

jeepers94

93 Integra GS
yeah sometimes there is just a leak around the egr valve which will cause it to occasionally bog down the engine. It doesn't always make it stall completely. sometimes just after it warms up. I think it stalls the eniogine all the time when the valve completely fails but im not sure about that.

texasboy13

so thats the only thing that could cause this issue and wat you mean leak how do i fix it where exactly is it located i know where other sensors are but never heard of this one

jeepers94

93 Integra GS
no its not the only thing that could cause it. Its just one of the possible things. As for where it is its a little hard to describe. Your best bet is to search google and find the diagram. I'll post one if i can find a good one.