92 integra gsr with swap, few issues

paczek

hey i got a 92 integra gsr with a poormans type r swap on it. just got it a couple days ago. only 1600k miles on the rebuild. this is my first jdm type car. happy with it just hate the color. its the teal color with a black hood and trunk. few rust spots on it and really crappy rims lol. other than that engine runs really strong and it is pretty fast.
just wondering wat the problem would be? is it normal for that engine to idle at about 1200 to 1500 rpms?
it looks like that the rpms just keeps jumping from 1200 to 1500 rpms. wat would be the problem? could it be that i have a vaccum leak somewhere? where would that generally be if it is?
and alot of the interior shakes. i bolted the parts in more but it still shakes. would i need new motor mounts?

Last edited:

paczek

nope
its got the b18c1 block and a b16 head forgot which one tho have it wrote down sumwhere
i really wanna get a civic dx or cx hatch 96-98 over the summer and put that engine in there
that wouldnt be bad, my exterior is bad =[ haha pics will b up soon tho

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
nope
its got the b18c1 block and a b16 head forgot which one tho have it wrote down sumwhere
i really wanna get a civic dx or cx hatch 96-98 over the summer and put that engine in there
that wouldnt be bad, my exterior is bad =[ haha pics will b up soon tho
Aw that sucks. The B17 is a gem.

DeAcevedo45

Second Glance
better because its so rare. But we have a member on here pulling solid numbers after building his B17

paczek

dang lol
o well, im gonna get a hatch shell over the summer and put that engine in and haul ass haha
cant wait for that