92 GS-R red ***REPOST WITH PICS***

Aaronjbuff

hello, ive been wonder exactly how much my integra is worth because ive been thinking about selling it and i thought that you guys here would have a pretty good idea about it. so its a 92 GS-R with 99k miles on it original that has been garage kept for 90% of its life, same mechanic the entire time, ALL STOCK no creative interpretations or additions/mods. and the body has some small blemishes but thats it. oh and its Red
thanks for your input.
-Aaron

just a repost of my earlier thread but this time with pictures!

treybombRW

i think that if someone really wanted your car ( like me ) they would probably be willing to pay anywhere from 3-4 k. i rarely see any db2's for sale, but when i do they aren't cheap unless they are in rough shape or have unnaturally high km's on it. consider yourself lucky.... u have a real gem.

rdubya

I bought mine about a month ago, and I paid $3,000 for it. It's got 87,000 miles on it, and looks to be in about the same shape. Mine had a Tanabe cat back exhaust and a short shifter installed, so I don't know if that would increase or decrease the value. I think I got a steal of a deal, so I would not accept anything less than $3,500 - $4,000 for yours. I wouldn't sell mine for $4,000 if someone slapped me in the face with cash, though.

SN1P3R

wow clean car, deffinitley a 4-5k, maybe more with someone who knows more about tegs

Aaronjbuff

thanks for the input guys, im really liking it at the moment and i need to make sure i have a car for the next 2 months or so
so im not really wanting to get rid of it. but your def welcome to msg me with offers.

LJmLee

reallll nice. i found a shell for 1500 on CL but i dont wanna deal with another project right now. i also found a stock one that was blue with 140k original miles no tears in seats no scratches no dents for 6k haha

Aaronjbuff

reallll nice. i found a shell for 1500 on CL but i dont wanna deal with another project right now. i also found a stock one that was blue with 140k original miles no tears in seats no scratches no dents for 6k haha
lol 6k? did it actually sell? yeah the interior of mine is amazing.