91 Pics

blacsuki

new to the club. this is my car. let me know what you think? any suggestions?

Last edited:

Sammich

well...you already dropped it..and the wheels look sexy time, i would only recommend 1 pieces, but thats only if you want to get them..looks like u want the all clear headlights..so i think one pieces would clean it up a bit

hondaproof

hondaproof
ive always favored the 92-93 bumper.and ya,the one pieces shits are nice.get you a tanabe cat back,i love the way they sound.

amaestre32

welcome to the site, i like it man. Mines a little dirty and needs some work, im not really digin the gold rims, but thats just me. Deff get 1pc headlights they look so much cleaner..and yeah what did you lower with because im dropping mine too loooking for ideas.

DeAcevedo45

Second Glance
I only count 2 pictures, where the other 89??? :) Anyway...the car is fresh. Have you checked out the OEM front lip for your bumper?

jeepers94

93 Integra GS
I nev er thought gold rims on a red car would look good, but I was wrong. The ride looks nice. I agree that some one pieces will definitly make it look better.

blacsuki

the rims are enkies originally black. im still wanting to go one piece but hard to find a pair for a good price. lowered on some cheap springs i got from a1 motorsports, just waiting to slap some tein basic dampers.

but if any body selling some jdm 1 piece head lights or some rear mud flaps. hit me up.