91 Ls

1sttimeDAower91

im picking up my first 91 ls teg on fri night, i have no idea of ne info about it, specs or nething, its completely stock and i wanna get to know the car before i start putting money into it, can neone give me nething at all?

DA_Integra

Not White, Pearl White
im picking up my first 91 ls teg on fri night, i have no idea of ne info about it, specs or nething, its completely stock and i wanna get to know the car before i start putting money into it, can neone give me nething at all?
I can haha but you already know that I'm glad me and James are rubbing off on you and you finally switched from fords to Honda's but any way don't waste all your money on it right away save up for stuff start with the basics I/H/E then move on to suspension because I'm sure your putting your rims and tires on the car.

Ericb

DRIFTERRRRRRRRRRR
congrats on the LS! im guessing your friends with James and Kurt? you coming down with them? do some suspension work first. strut bars and springs do wonders. then maybe save up for a nice clutch setup. i was so happy after my clutch install.

1sttimeDAower91

yea im comming down with them, im very excited to get into aftermarket parts and info for the DA iv started doing some research and im very excited to be going away at the end of the mth and meeting new people and learning alot more then i know

Ericb

DRIFTERRRRRRRRRRR
yeah, didnt he post one time? haha, Ive only talked to him on myspace.

since we all got DA's im sure you will learn a thing or two.

DA_Integra

Not White, Pearl White
Yea he posted once. We'll I actually posted it for him he just told me what to put because he has no idea what he's doing. He can barley use myspace his wife does everything for him lol.