91 Integra Questions

marissa225

I want to get rid of power steering and need a non-power steering rack.. has anybody done this before and do you know if the 91 crx rack will fit on the 91 integra?

Also, there's no smoke coming from my exhaust to show im burning oil but I am.. I change the oil and run out like 3 weeks later.. i put a 99 ls head on it would that have anything to do with it?.. i may need an oil pan gasket but i didnt think that would be the problem cause theres never a puddle on the ground

lsvtecna

Have you checked to see if the oil is diassappearing into your coolant, if you take the rad cap off do you notice any oil on the top of the coolant, you just said that you put a new head on it, maybe worth checking into,is the head and block the same combo as in ls block and ls head?

As for the steering rack, i read that you need to take a manual rack outta an early teg to put ino a crx for certain engine swaps, with the axels and what not but i dont know if you can reverse that and put the crx rack in a teg, you should find AUSSIE on this site as he answers all my Q's.