91 Da misfiring help plz

b18a1muas

I just put a jdm b16 into my 91 da and it is miss firing. I am using my ls ecu for now. It starts up but shakes like a tank. Any one might have any idea on what to change or fix. Getting spark on all four cylinder.

dc2b18

Wait... What?
I just put a jdm b16 into my 91 da and it is miss firing. I am using my ls ecu for now. It starts up but shakes like a tank. Any one might have any idea on what to change or fix. Getting spark on all four cylinder.
how about running the correct shit with your engine?

b18a1muas

Well I was told that it should run and start fine with the LS ecu. Also just got the obd0 distributor but it won't start up. That's the only problem i have left to solve

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
No, an LS ecu isn't going to run that engine right. What year is the engine?

b18a1muas

89 engine out of a crx si in japan. I just put the obd0 distributor in and it started for like 2 min then it cutted off. It should run right . It just won't have vtec. What you think it could be.

Last edited:

blackhawk070

you need the ecu for that engine if you dont run the right ecu then the engine wont run ie fuel mapswont be right.

b18a1muas

alright i have put vtec ecu in there. but car is on running on 2 cylinder. Cylinder 1 and 2. Would it matter if i had gotten the fuel injector plug mixed up.

Last edited: