90 integra help performance wise

bigbuddah

Okai guy sry i havn't updated in like 10 years lol
but i finally upgrade my car a lil heres a list
I got cold air intake with some stuff to wrap over it for it wouldn't get heat soak i felt the difference
headers i fix the leak i really felt that one lol
i got full exhaust 2.25 all the way
i took out my p/s and a/c omg made a huge diff
i was racing this eclipse one of my best friends he would always pull on me no matter what he always stops after 3-5 cars infront but since i took the a/c p/s i keep up with him he dosn't pull from me at all now pretty werid i didn't know it really made a difference
but i was wonder my car vibrates alot i don't know what it is kinda getting annoying
i don't know if it was i took the scatch bar out or all the metal was stuck to my engine that i took out that didn't do anything but i was wondering if ya can help me with that too...
and i was wondering what the next best cheap thing to do?
i have cam gears but everyone says it pointless till i get more performance done to it anyone knows any thing i should do first... and i have a lot of miles 208k everyone i know says it runs really really well for the millage and i'm still racing n whooping cars haha

dc2b18

Wait... What?
suspension would be a plus and you could finish out the weight reduction, maybe pick up some seats.

bigbuddah

suspension would be a plus and you could finish out the weight reduction, maybe pick up some seats.
what would that really do? just wondering i'm not that smart about cars i cut my springs lol i doubt thats what u mean tho

dc2b18

Wait... What?
well you took out the ac and ps so you may as well take out the carpet and the backseat... did you take out the condenser for the ac on the inside of the car? There's an article on teamintegra.net about weight reduction. A good set of coilovers would do wonders for your handling making your car much more fun to drive

bigbuddah

well you took out the ac and ps so you may as well take out the carpet and the backseat... did you take out the condenser for the ac on the inside of the car? There's an article on teamintegra.net about weight reduction. A good set of coilovers would do wonders for your handling making your car much more fun to drive
yeah i took out the condenser ... lol the carpet i might keep that in ther.... haha but umm if i took off crusie control u think that would help somewhat lol

bigbuddah

oh and yeah i took the back seats out already they weigh like nothing

bigbuddah

this is from team-integra fourm
entire A/C sysem: 46.5lbs(done)
cruise control actuator: 3.5lbs
metal panel in glovebox door: 2lbs(i don't think my car has this)
hatch interior (except anything visible from inside the cabin): 9.5lbs(already done)
intake resonator (cut off from downward tube): 4lbs(done)
spare tire, jack, tools: 29.5lbs(done)
front tow hooks: 1lb(uhhh wtf)
tar from trunk and some below passenger's seat: 7lbs(i don't have this lol)
wiper fluid bottle + assembly (almost full): 5lbs(o_O)
power steering system: 17lbs(done)
passenger's airbag: 8lbs(o_O)
moonroof sliding cover: 1.5lbs(LOL are u serious)
rear seatbelts: 5lbs(i got lazy i'll do this then)
exhaust heatshields(all): 5lbs(done)
driver's airbag and wiring: 3lbs(o_O)
drivers kneeplates: 3lbs(whats this?)
front passenger's seat: 34.5lbs (leaving in, but just checked)
armrest replaced with jdm itr eliminator: 2lbs net (3lbs minus <1lb)(my year dosn't have a arm rest)
entire abs system (lines, wiring, etc): 28lbs(i don't have abs lol)
rear windshield wiper: 3lbs(uhh theres gonna b a hole o_O)
odyssey pc680t: stock29lbs-odyssey14lbs: 15lbs net(got no clue what this is)
97+ rear underseat bars: 18lbs (6lbs each)*info on the bottom of page 6*
intake manifold support bracket: 3lbs(done)
antenna motor: 2lbs(not yet)

bigbuddah

well looks like your mostly done with the weight reduction
well lol i just got my oil change brand new royal purple in my motor i feel like i gained so much tq not even funny i think i can seriously beat that eclipse and maybe i should take out the 2 bowling balls out of my car since there 15 pounds each lol i think that would help xD!!!!
thats crazy though so now i can beat mustangs convertibles and the v6 eclipse i mean i c the eclipse i race beat them all the time once u think about it its kinda of sad lol
since i just have an ls with h/i/e and no vtec okai i'm going to ruins everyones day my ls is also an auto lol
i'm changing it soon so don't worry

dc2b18

Wait... What?
well... on that note, the bowling balls need to go, and no, the oil did nothing for your performance.....

bigbuddah

well i mean it actually did my oil was black and for some reason it had 2 qts left o_O i felt like i had better response... my friends want me to go back the way i use to have my car no back seats no door panels but it just looks to ugly lol i might take out the back seats again even tho they weigh like nothing but uhh i gotta post some pictures to let ya see maybe i'll take some today and post later on tonight i have some old pictures that i can post right now so i guess i do that....
but let me tell u the story about my car lol
i brought it for $300 so i had no choice about the tranny lol
the heads light were fucked up the motor was running werid but i just needed a relay chip the tires where steallys ugly as hell paint is bad still is i just sanded everything my self
then i fixed it up from there :) not bad for a stock car huh?
this is how my car looked i was putting exhaust on this pic

this is how the exhaust looked like 2.25 all the way

then i put on the headers and cold air

just put on the head lights

after i just got done sanding

i'll post more pics tonight since i just got a better hood and yeah

bigbuddah

well here are the rest of the pictures
side view

rim

jdm LOL

back