90-91 teg wiring ? video inside

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
i remember seeing that one when I had to re-solder my engine harness, but I can't remember what it goes too...... lmk go out side and see if i can figure it out for ya.

EDIT: Meh... I'm too lazy to go outside... I'll look at the wire diagram. lol

Last edited:

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
hmm.... I couldn't find anyhting on the wires, but I looked at it outside (I hate you for making me get off my ass.... lol)

Looks like it goes to our mess of position sensors up on the dizzy.... do you have a missing wire up underneath that?

ricestick

BOOST HEAD
Nope nothing missing in that area, i'm stumped, i don't have any kind of shop manual so i can't check, thanks for trying man. could this be some kinda power wire? i don't wanna take a chance putting power to it until i can figure out what it is, car is a 91 teg, with a b18c obd1 swap, using the stock ls harness, rywire conersion harness. p72 ecu. any help people would be great.

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
hmm..... the wire that I have goes up into a mess of wires up there. I looked thru the manual I have, and there's nothing for a grey wire to anywhere except on the cruise, and this wire doesnt look like it goes to the cruise.... You could check that out maybe. I know its a shielded wire, so it has to carry some sort of important signal.... thats why I think it's crank / cam area sensor.

ricestick

BOOST HEAD
could this wire possibly lead to the fuse box under the hood, nope not cruise . Kinda looks similar to the dizzy wires cause they are also sheiled, but where would i connect this at, dosen't seem to make much sense