89 integ i'm lookin at

cre8ng_sns_sxs

ok, so im lookin to get this 89 integ from someone in my fam, and its got this problem, and as far as i've heard, they cant figure out what it is. first they thought it was water in the oil then maybe a couple other things i cant remember, then they thought it was oil in the radiator? anyway, they put like almost 2 grand into it in motor work, then they just gave up on it, and its been sitting for almost a year. as of right now im stuck driving my 93 sentra which is ok as far as a daily driver, but i would like to get this integ up into running condition, if poss. then eventually do a swap. but first things first, i need to figure out whats wrong with it right now so i can first get it home. does anyone have maybee any idea, or suggestions for me as far as what COULD be wrong?

cre8ng_sns_sxs

yah it hink it is, i havent had time to go look at it yet, i was upposed to go look at it this weekend, but my frickin sentras clutch went out, but yah if i remember correctly it is muddy lookin oil in the radiator

graveyardhippie

safest bet may be just grab a motor from a junkyard, and put in a new radiator and hoses and call it a day. i think i picked my engine up for 3 or 350. but depending on the rush, you could start getting it ready for whatever swap you want to do.

CRvtec

I'm selling my 89 integra

Whats up guys? I'm selling my 89 integra. It has a body kit , the engine is a CRvtec.
If you are interested just go to craigslist auto trucks San Francisco area. Have some Pics there
check it out. I just new on this forum. don't know how to use this yet. the link is below.

[URL="http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/car/638166994.html

DA_Integra

Not White, Pearl White
Whats up guys? I'm selling my 89 integra. It has a body kit , the engine is a CRvtec.
If you are interested just go to craigslist auto trucks San Francisco area. Have some Pics there
check it out. I just new on this forum. don't know how to use this yet. the link is below.

[URL="http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/car/638166994.html
First things first don't thread jack and 2nd you need 50 posts to sell.