2nd Annual Onepoint Meet (TX)

gmetalintegra

Alright www.onepoint-us.com is having their second annual meet, heres the flyer

theres a whole section right underneath the new comers section that has every detail

heres a few pics from last year lots of cars lots of fun and we plan for it to be even bigger this year

and thats not even a 1/4 of them

integra4life29

Im in a band DO ME!!!!!
Ahhh come on no one yet........Oh well i dont think anyone on CI is from the Waco, Austin, DFW area.....

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
There used to be a few from the Austin and D/FW area, I don't think they are very active though. It's too far to go just for a car show to me.......there are so many in Houston that there is no point in leaving :)\\

Looks like there was some nice cars out there though

gmetalintegra

yea it is a drive for you, we had it in waco last which would still be a pretty good drive but not as bad....

gmetalintegra

yea it should be a pretty good sized meet, nice cars and last year we had no promlems with idiots, everyone was cool talked and hung out, just lemme know if you and how many others are gonna come were just tryin to get a pretty good head count so we know what to expect

killakevv

eat sleep JDM
i live in arlington and im gonna be there =) got my teggy bout a month ago still stock and all but yeaa i wanna go chill w/ ya guys. i can bring chips or sodas or whatever so just tell me whassup. hope to see most of ya guys there.

iMoJDMteg

Banned
thats like a 4 hr drive for me i just noticed. I dont know if anyone from houston is going so i may not go :D

integra4life29

Im in a band DO ME!!!!!
bump. 2 weeks away....this is gonna be some fun with some nice rides.....if you dont come you're are stupid, j/k. Im sure we'll post some pics if you can't make it. :D